Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Indulge!

Ok, ok I know I promised to blog more but I promise I've been really really busy! The past month has been a bit insane to say the least. This semester I am taking 18 credits, managing a campaign, chairing Mardi Gras, and so much more!

Most of my time has been taken up by Mardi Gras. I am so excited to see how it turns out. We have been working on it since January and it's turning out fantastic. I am in charge of decorations. Our theme this year is INDULGE. So far I have made a chandelier and a huge masquerade mask for the entrance. I've also made a display in the bookstore window all with the help of my favorite roommate Kylie. I'm so excited to see everything in my head come into place on Saturday. I'm convinced it will be the best event of the year!







No comments:

Post a Comment