Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm Back.

Ok, so it's definitely been a minute since my last blog....but I'm back!

So much has happened over the last year. Soo....if you haven't been personally updated by me, I'll catch you up.

August:
I chaired the leadership conference here at USU and loved every minute of it. School began, and I started planning my favorite event of all time with my best friend.

September:
Homecoming! Brady and I were in charge of Mr. USU and we totally rocked it. Our theme was "I can go the distance" from Disney's Hercules. It was completely fabulous. I also joined the Alpha Chi Omega Fraternity for women.

October:
Brady, Colie, and I planned the HOWL and what a success that was. We brought in about 6,000 people and made over $80,000.

January:
I turned 21! I finally became a full fledged adult! I also got a job as an event assistant for the Utah State University Research Foundation and Space Dynamics Lab. AND I finally bought a macbook pro (which has become the love of my life).

February:
Declared my candidacy for student office...and began planning.

March:
Lost my election for Programming VP, but was appointed Traditions Director. Also had quite the adventure in Las Vegas and St. George with some of my favorite people.

April:
Chaired the 52nd Annual Robins Awards! It turned out amazing. It was the most gorgeous event I've ever worked on.

May:
SUMMER happened. I moved in with six of my Alpha Chi sisters and my really good Kappa Delta friend Emma.

June:
NEW Car! 1998 Black Audi A4 Quattro.


Those are definitely the highlights of my year...hopefully I'll get better about blogging again.
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment